Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So here it goes. A blog. I swore I wouldn't give in to the craze, but alas! I have done it. I figured it might be a good way to vent my frustrations, fears, joys, and tears. No, I did not mean to rhyme that.

Hang on tight readers (if there are any of you out there) because you're in for a ride. (Not really, but it sounded good).

I guess I should start with an introduction. They're always so boring, but we'll get it out of the way. My name is Caiti and I'm almost 23. I'm a 3rd grade teacher in Virginia Beach, VA. I am married to an amazing man named Dan. Dan is 24 and has been a sailor in the United States Navy for almost 5 years now. We went to high school together and began dating shortly after. We dated for 6 months and new instantly that we were soul mates. He asked me to marry him on December 17, 2004 and we were married on May 19, 2007. It was a long and grueling engagement, but completely worth it in the end. As cliche and corny as it is, I married the man of my dreams and my best friend. We just bought a house in Virginia Beach where we love to fix things, hang out by the water, and BBQ. I am a daughter, a wife, a sister, an aunt, a friend, a God mother, and a teacher. Life is grand.

No comments: