Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Finally, pictures!

So I'm sitting here watching the election results and I thought it would be a good time to post some pictures. The first are pictures of the candy boxes I made for the other 3rd grade teachers for Halloween. I saw a sample of these boxes on another blog and decided I had to try making one. I made one and loved how it turned out so I made 3 more :)


A closer look:
I made the boxes out of paper from DieCuts with a View. I then used transparency sheets that I found at school for the clear window. I found some crazy spider rub ons at ACmoore to decorate the front. I then filled the boxes with scary chocolate eyes that I found at the dollar store and wrapped them with fun Halloween ribbon!

I put the boxes together with some Halloween paper pads and made cute tags to go with! The tags were cut from my Cricut machine and then embossed with my Cuttlebug. I stamped the pumpkin, colored it with my Stampin' Up markers and then added some black Stickles to make the hats shine. I love how they turned out!

Here is the pumpking Dan and I picked out:

I know, it has character :) I love it! Dan spend 15 minutes while we were passing out candy carving it. Here's how it turned out!

I hope you enjoyed my picture show. I have more, but I don't want to bore you too much :)

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee everything looks so spooky.

amy said...

Welcome back to blogging. :)

Those boxes are adorable! LOVE them!

Cute pumpkin too!

tv said...

Super cute! Love how the halloween favors turned out. Also love how your pumpkin is reminiscent of Lindsay's...

tv said...

Haaa, Amy, JINX!!!

Dave said...

I thought it looked like Lindsay's also.

amy said...

How'd we do that?!?!?