So some of my blogger friends have posted a "Didya Know" thread today. I thought I would play along. Feel free to play along too if you'd like.
7 things about me:
Did you know.....
1. My 2 worst fears in life are being alone and not being able to have my own children. I HATE being alone. This is the reason I had serious/long term boyfriends throughout high school (only 2!) and was never really single. I get anxiety and depression when I'm alone. It's terrible. I also want more than anything to experience having my own children. I fear that I won't be able to do so when the time comes.
2. I have terrible self confidence. I doubt myself at all times and don't believe I am good at anything. I'm working on this.
3. I had an unhealthy crush on Nick Carter in middle school and had posters of him all over my bedroom. I also have a copy of his first (and maybe only??) CD.
4. I fell in love (or thought I did) with a boy in Ireland and almost purposefully missed my flight back to the US so that I could stay with him all summer. A year after I returned to the states he declared himself gay (or maybe bisexual...I can't remember)
5. I have worked for many different places and have despised them all. I was not made for working. I was a hostess at a small bar and grill, cashier/sales person at Sears, Kauffmans, Bath and Body Works, and Aeropostale, and I was a preschool teacher at Childtime. Now I am an elementary school teacher and I'm not liking it any more than those other places.
6. I have an obsession for buying scrapbooking things and hording them. The reason I don't use my things is not because I don't have time or talent, but because I can't stand the thought of using things up!!! I own thousands of dollars of scrapbooking/card supplies and don't do much with them :x Don't tell my husband.
7. In Kindergarten I was popular with all the boys because I could tie my shoes super fast. I learned to do so to impress a boy and he bragged/showed me off to the rest of the class :)
Hope you had fun learning a little about me. Now it's your turn!