Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Slumber Party!

It's been a really long time since I've participated in a Slumber Party, so when my sister-in-law suggested we have one I was totally in.

Valli came over around 3:00 on Monday to start the fun. I was really excited to spend some time with her since Dan had been gone for 6 days. We began our slumber party with some late lunch and chatting. We're very good at chatting. We then decided to take a trip to ACMoore to buy a few items for our card making night ahead. When we got home, we went to my scrapbooking room and began the "all night card making" event. We began around 7pm and concluded the night a little before 1am. Here is what we have to show for it:

I made these two after seeing this sketch on another bloggers site. I loved the sketch and decided it was perfect for this stamp set. One is a birthday card and the other is a card for a friend.



These are the 2 Valli made. One is a "Thinking of you" and the other a birthday card.



These are the Halloween cards I made:


I hope to get these cards posted on Etsy sometime soon. My goal is to try to sell some things so that I can buy more! I vowed I would not buy anything else scrapbooky until I have sold something. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

tv said...

Wow, we are two talented ladies. ;-)

amy said...

I wish I could have come to the slumber party. Your cards are too cute! Let me know when you get them on Etsy. I wanna see...

TheFamilyHolty said...

Those are so cute!! I will definitely be visiting your stuff on Etsy!